How can Steven help?
As your Federal Member, Steven's job is to represent you.
He understands that many people have concerns but are often unsure how to approach their local MP.
Steven is always keen to help. He wants the system to work for people, not against them. Some of the ways Steven can assist you are:
- Listening to your views and priorities for our community and our country
- Answering questions about Federal Government policies and programme
- Putting you in touch with the Federal Department relevant to your concerns
- Representing your case and views directly in discussions with Federal Government Ministers
- Advising you about issues and legislation debated in Federal Parliament
- Helping you to have your say
If you are unsure who to approach about your problem, Steven will be able to point you in the right direction.